Monday, March 29, 2010

By this blog I want to share some of my spiritual thoughts with all of you.
If we want to come on the path of spirituality how can we start It is a question.
It is a matter of choice. We will start by many means but today we are starting with a question ‘ who am I .
But you will ask that so many others also start with this question then what is new in it.
Yeah, but there is a new thing, there is a new thing in it. We will start with physical body.
This physical body of ours belongs to a country,to a caste, to a creed, to a religion, to a community etc. We are a man or a woman. We will think of it.
It will take some time. If I talk about an ordinary man or woman it will take about one year.
After one year we will be knowing these all identities are due to our birth. We will feel these are giving us so many advantages but these are also bondages for us. Sometimes we want to break them. But do not break them outwardly. Now try to deal them. It will make you a very good actor.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Uncle,

    I appreciate this alot. In fact once me and Gagan were talking about you writting you thoughts and views on various topics including spirituality, its like fulfilling wishes.
    You will be quiet frequently receiving my conversations (Mostly in form of queries), hope that wont create any inconveneincy to you.
    Wishing all the best.

    Yours
    Ashish Tiwari

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DearAshish
    I am happy that you have joined my Blog. I do not like word follower which they are using. Only reader was sufficient. I will try to answer your queries with help of The Mother's Grace.
    Jai Shri Maa

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear shri ashok ji , i could find your blog .very fine .continue it .it is a part of your sadhna .true writing comes from above. let us welcome it . suresh tyagi

    ReplyDelete